About Bitcoin Champion
Bitcoin Champion is a fully automatic, web-based application (app) designed to help inventors get into the cryptocurrency market.
The robot/app claims to use super-advanced trading technology and has a very high win rate. It is said to be capable of generating a return of up to 300% per day. The robot has been designed to automatically align itself and function across the highly-volatile cryptocurrency markets and find the best arbitrage opportunities. The app has been developed by trading experts and highly specialized programmers.
According to Bitcoin Champion, members can make a daily profit of $1100 if they make use of the software correctly. Based on reviews, members are making profits between $500 and $1000. Based on these results, someone investing $500 on the app can become a millionaire in less than a year.
When you visit the Bitcoin Champion website, you will see several high claims made on the home page. At first glance, it would seem that all these claims are completely fake. TrustPedia was skeptical of a lot of these claims. However, on deeper analysis, it seems that all the claims are true. That is because Bitcoin Champion works on high-tech software that allows people to win more earnings.
BITCOIN CHAMPION MAKES USE OF:
Artificial intelligence and machine learning that improves the accuracy level
Natural Language Processing (NLP)
Blockchain ensures a high level of transparency
Trading on Bitcoin Champion
Bitcoin Champion allows you to trade against a variety of other cryptocurrencies such as Dash, Monero, Litecoin, Ethereum, and Bitcoin. You can also trade bitcoins against traditional currencies like EUR, USD, and GBP.
Bitcoin Champion app can automatically detect and trade in the best trades, without traders having to worry about whether a wrong move was made. In other words, the app has a high level of trading accuracy and precision.
VISIT BITCOIN CHAMPION WEBSITE
How to get the most out of Bitcoin Champion
Bitcoin Champion is a fully auto robot but there are things you can do to improve your bottom line with it. Here are tips to help you get the most out of this robot.
- Start small – A deposit of $250 is the best amount to start with as a beginner. Starting small will allow you the peace of mind to observe market trends and determine the best time to run Bitcoin Champion. You can always increase the size of your Bitcoin account by reinvesting all your earnings.
- Read the trading guide and practice with a demo – Most traders assume that the demo is not necessary since Bitcoin Champion is 100% auto. However, the bot comes with a lot of functionalities which means that failure to practice through a demo is likely to lead to mistakes in the live account.
- Run the bot for at least 8 hours daily – Bitcoin Champion performs optimally when left to run unmonitored for at least 8 hours a day. You are likely to get excited and interrupt trading if you keep checking your trading account.
- Trade when the markets are live at Wall Street – The best time to trade with Bitcoin Champion is when the markets are open in the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE). This is because this market is a major driver of crypto volatility through crypto-related derivatives trading. Trading at NYSE usually opens at 8:00 am ET and closes at 4:00 pm ET, Monday through Friday.
Bitcoin Champion: Key features
Bitcoin Champion allegedly makes up to $2k daily from a mere deposit of $250. The bot has a supposed daily return on investment of up to 300%. Most users who have reviewed this bot on TrustPilot and ForexPeaceArmy support these claims.
You need to verify your ID and current home address to use Bitcoin Champion. As explained above, this process is simple and fast. You can proceed to trading before verification but cannot make any withdrawals.
Bitcoin Champion is a web trading platform. You do not need to install an app in your desktop or smartphone to use this bot. We have done a demo test on Bitcoin Champion and found it to be surprisingly easy to use.
Bitcoin Champion allows withdrawals through Wire Transfer, all the major debit and credit cards, Western Union, and e-wallets such as Neteller, WebMoney, and Skrill. Unlike most bots, Bitcoin Champion facilitates all withdrawals within an hour. The withdrawal methods listed above are all free.
Bitcoin Champion Shark Tank and Dragons Den
There are rumours that Bitcoin Champion has been featured in entrepreneur reality shows such as the Shark Tank and the Dragons Den. But are these rumours true? This review finds no evidence of Bitcoin Champion Shark Tank endorsement. There is also no evidence that Bitcoin Champion has appeared on Dragons Den.
Avoid the rumours associating this robot to celebrities and rely on in-depth reviews such as this one for information. InsideBitcoins is the leading provider of comprehensive and unbiased reviews on robots like Bitcoin Evolution.
How does Bitcoin Champion work?
Now that we have explained that it is a scam, let us also explain how it really works. They told you that you can get access to the system for free, so you might think that you have nothing to lose in trying it. But you would be terribly wrong!
As we have already mentioned, the Bitcoin Champion App might offer you a demo mode which will generate fake profits. This and everything else is designed to convince you that the system is profitable.
Because if you believe it is, you will want to make real money with it.
And here is the trap: they will tell you that you have to deposit money with a broker they have chosen for you, otherwise you won’t be allowed to use the software. The minimum deposit will be 250 US dollars.
The broker they will refer you to will not be regulated, it will be very shady, like Markets Pilot. They will create an account with your name with this broker without even asking you! They will forward you directly to the deposit page and they will want your money.
Since you read our Bitcoin Champion review up to this point, you can now probably guess that if you send them your money, it will be game over. It will quickly disappear from your trading account. They will claim you lost it in trading, but in reality, they will keep it for themselves.
All you can expect are more calls for more deposits, but they will never earn you anything, they won’t even let you withdraw your deposit back.
How to stay safe
It is quite simple, you should not even register for Bitcoin Champion. Don’t provide them your personal information, there is a risk they would abuse it. They would call you and push to deposit money.
If you have already registered, certainly don’t deposit any money, don’t provide them your credit card information, don’t give them remote access to your computer. You are dealing with con men, so you have to be very careful.
The FINRA also provides some information about how to avoid investment scams in the following video.
Got scammed by Bitcoin Champion, what to do?
If it went this far, let us first say that we are sorry for what happened to you, it means that you found our review a little bit late.
If you got scammed by Bitcoin Champion, here is what you can do:
- Find out who you sent your money to. Sometimes it can be confusing, but Bitcoin Champion is not a real entity, you probably sent your money to a broker.
- Contact that broker and say you want your money back, ask for a withdrawal.
- If the broker refuses to cooperate, say you will report it to authorities and ask for a chargeback.
- If it doesn’t help, do it and try to reverse your deposit transaction. If you deposited with a credit card, you can ask your bank for a chargeback. If the transaction went through a payment provider, contact that payment provider with the same request.
- The worst-case scenario is if you sent the money with a bank wire, because these transactions are very hard to reverse. Consult your bank.
- If everything fails, ask the national financial regulator in your country for advice, they should be able to provide some guidance on the next steps.
- Please share this review on social media to help warn other people.
In any case you should also ask everybody who you provided your personal information to in relation to Bitcoin Champion to delete it. It will be hard, since you will be dealing with scammers, but it always is worth trying.
Bitcoin Champion review verdict
Bitcoin Champion is a scam, there is no doubt about it. It was made to make you believe it can earn you money, but it can’t. Its true purpose is to take your money and enrich scammers who run it. Our recommendation is to stay away from it!
If you are interested in making money in cryptocurrency trading, get a free demo account with a regulated broker and start experimenting. You will have virtual money to test everything risk-free.
When you want to start trading with real money, be sure to understand the risks and have a good strategy.
Please help us to warn other people about this Bitcoin Champion scam by sharing our review on social media.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Bitcoin Champion a scam, a con?
Yes, Bitcoin Champion is a scam. It is full of fake information and its only purpose is to get your money.
Does Bitcoin Champion really work?
No, Bitcoin Champion does not work, because it is a fraudulent system that cannot trade cryptocurrencies profitably.
How to join Bitcoin Champion?
You can join Bitcoin Champion just by filling the form on its webpage. But don’t do it, don’t give your personal information nor money to scammers.
Is Bitcoin Champion really profitable?
No, Bitcoin Champion is not profitable at all. In fact, it is losing money, people are reporting complete losses of their trading capital.